Get a Fast Free Confidential Evaluation of your case about parental alienation from top fathers rights lawyers in your area
Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) is a generally recognized platform that may result in child abuse. This occurs when a custodial parent of a child from a separated family uses deception to deliberately alienate children from their non custodial parent.
- How to Choose a Divorce Lawyer
- Collaborative Divorce – Explained
- Divorce by Publication
- Do You Qualify for a Fault Based Divorce?
- Fathers Rights Videos
- Ask a local divorce lawyer for confidential case evaluation and free legal consultation.
- Download forms most often used by couples who are getting a divorce.