Videos presented by top lawyers across the U.S.
Finding and hiring an attorney can be confusing and stressful. We’ve put together a collection of helpful free videos from attorneys across the county that will help ease you through the process. When you are ready you can find local lawyers to interview or consult for free.
- Why and How to Hire a Small Business Attorney
- Finding a Lawyer to Solve Your Business Dispute
- Five Reasons to Form a Business Entity
- Does Your Website Need a Lawyer?
Debt and Credit Law
- Illegal Debt Collection Tactics
- Should You Declare Bankruptcy? 5 Questions to Consider
- Eliminating Debt and Avoiding Scams
- Your Rights as Debtor
- Sexual Harassment in the workplace – Legal Advice
- What is Illegal Retaliation in Employment Law
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Wrongful Termination Under Employment Law
- Legal Separation
- Collaborative Divorce – Explained
- Divorce by Publication – When you can’t find your spouse.
- How to Choose a Divorce Lawyer
- Do You Qualify for a Fault Based Divorce?
- Fathers Rights
- How to Hire a Criminal Attorney
- Basics of Criminal Law
- Difference Between Felony and Misdemeanor
- 3 Steps to Beat Your Traffic Ticket
DUI Defense Strategies
- Preventing DUI License Suspension
- Guilty After One Drink?
- DUI with a Commercial Drivers License
- Can I Beat My DUI Case?
- Tested Above DUI Limit – Should I Plead Guilty?
- Drunk Driver Speaks Out on Court Appointed Lawyers
Real Estate Law
- Questions You Should Ask Before Hiring a Real Estate Attorney
- Adverse Possession
- Landlord and Tenants Rights
- Will a Short Sale Cost Me Money?