Get Your Case Evaluated by Local Lawyers
Use our simple form to tell us about your legal issue. We’ll forward your case anonymously to top attorneys in your area. You get free legal evaluations of your possible case and offers for free consultation from local lawyers who want to help you.
Its Fast, Free and Confidential
Your Case is Reviewed by Experienced Local Attorneys Who Want to Help You
Licensed lawyers in your local area review the case you submit and respond with their evaluation of your case, how they can help and suggestions on how to proceed. You’ll also get full attorney profiles with their background information, fees, phone numbers and ratings by other users so you can decide which lawyer is the best match for you.
Consult with the attorney you choose by phone, email or in person when you are ready.
No matter what type of legal issue you have, there is likely a lawyer near you who wants to help. This site was developed to make the process of finding the best lawyer for your case fast, easy and free.
- Family Law: Family law attorneys can help you with divorce, paternity, child support, separations, spousal support and alimony; as well as adoptions, guardianship, child custody and visitation and all family court issues.
Present Your Case to Family Law Attorneys
- Business Law: Business lawyers typically specialize in Breach of Contract, Contract Drafting and Review, Business Disputes, Incorporation, LLCs and Partnerships or help with Buying or Selling a Business.
Get Fees and Strategies from Local Business Lawyers
- Employment and Labor Law: Employment attorneys handle cases involving job-related issues like workers compensation, disabilities, harassment, employment contracts, wages and overtime pay, discrimination, workplace disputes, pensions, benefits and wrongful termination.
Find Employment Lawyers Who Want to Help You
- Real Estate Law: Real estate lawyers specialize in mortgages, eviction law, purchase and sale of properties, construction disputes, title and boundary disputes, landlord and tenant relationships and issues in landlord tenant court, timeshare litigation, zoning and planning and land use issues.
Get Local Real Estate Lawyers to Analyze Your Case
- Criminal Defense: Local criminal lawyers can help you with misdemeanors, drug crimes, traffic tickets, drunk driving / DUI / DWI, white collar crime and felonies. Expungement Lawyers can help you remove past offenses from your record.
Have Your Case Evaluated by Criminal Lawyers
- Immigration: Immigration lawyers can help you attain citizenship, permanent visas or green cards, avoid deportation or get permanent or temporary visas.
Talk to an Immigration Attorney Near You
- Debt & Bankruptcy Law: Debt and Finance attorneys can help you with issues of personal bankruptcy, business bankruptcy, collections, income tax, credit card debt relief, consumer credit and foreclosure.
Present Your Case to Financial Law Specialists
- Wills, Trust and Estate Law: Estate lawyers help individuals and families with estate planning, charitable giving, estate administration, contested wills or probate, drafting wills and trusts and handling probate.
Get Free Consultation with Local Estate Attorneys